FOR THOSE AMERICANS WHO HAVE BEEN
LIVING ON MARS:
|THE MORE BILLIONS THE GOVERNMENT SPENDS ON EDUCATION
THE MORE THE DECLINE IN TRADITIONAL ACADEMIC TEST SCORES
$ee the earlier post about MARC TUCKER of the CARNEGIE CORPORATION titled “Governance” – Eradication of Representative Government: Marc Tucker’s Goodbye to Your Rights and Freedoms.” Tucker’s plan is to abolish locally elected school boards, thereby allowing control by unelected councils, using nearly $0.9 TRILLION dollars for brainwashing our children by anti-American, anti-academic education agents.
$ee the above chart from: “US Government Spending Breakdown: Federal, State, Local for 2015 – Charts.” Total Federal, State and Local education spending = $0.9 trillion dollars, of which $141 billion is federal funding. Defense Department spending, in contrast, is $0.8 trillion dollars.
$TOP & THINK
YOUR TAX MONIES ARE PAYING FOR THE FOLLOWING NON-ACADEMIC NONSENSE & BRAINWASHING:
$ee from the CASEL website, the Collaborative for Academic, Social, and Emotional Learning: “Federal Legislation to Promote Social and Emotional Learning” we discover they are working on legislation in Congress (see HERE). Here is what these change agents are planning to do with your children:
$ee from CASEL, “Outcomes Associated with the Five Competencies,” we find the following exhibit:
“The short-term goals of SEL programs are to one, promote students’ self-awareness, social awareness, relationship and responsible-decision-making skills; and two, improve student attitudes and beliefs about self, others and school. Learn more about how these, in turn, provide a foundation for better adjustment and academic performance.”
$TOP & THINK
NO WAY, ESEA!
NO WAY Casel’s “SOFT SKILLS”
NO WAY brainwashing of our children!
NO WAY losing billions of federal dollars!
NO WAY losing freedoms!
NO WAY losing true local control!
NO WAY losing representative government!
SOLUTION (and it doesn’t cost trillions of dollars)
THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY — TO RETURN TO TRADITIONAL EDUCATION THAT WILL BENEFIT YOUR CHILD — NOT THE PUBLIC/PRIVATE GLOBALI$T ELITE$:
- Abolish the U.S. Department of Education and the state departments of education;
- Pass legislation prohibiting any federal funding of assessment, data collection, health, mental health, or workforce training at the local level. No offices related to the above non-academic services allowed at the federal or state levels.
- Return all public elementary and secondary education to the local level.
- Keep property tax funding at local level
- Keep locally elected school boards.
- School superintendents must be elected by local board.
- Teachers should be trained in specific basic academic skills and disciplines, including history, especially American history, foreign languages, art and music.
- Discontinue state teacher college accreditation.
- Restore K-12 academic education, traditional A-F grading and real competition.
- $141 billion dollars spent at federal level should be spent instead on national infrastructure improvement and increased veteran services.
- The balance (approx. $759 billion from state and local funding) should be spent at the LOCAL LEVEL ONLY. Just imagine how much the locally-elected school boards could do for “all” students if they had access to this huge amount of money.
- Revert to yearly LOCAL testing of students. Use the original Iowa test. Eliminate state and national assessments — since these new-fangled assessments are simply the mechanism to determine the “human capital” value of your child to the state and globalist corporations. Check your dictionary for definitions of words “assessment” and “tests.” Read “When Is Assessment REALLY Assessment?” by Cynthia Weatherly.
The inexpensive joyful way that children used to learn
$TOP & THINK
WHY TAKE SUCH A RADICAL SURGICAL-TYPE APPROACH TO CURE THE DELIBERATELY CREATED PROBLEM?
Take another look at the above government statistics: $0.9 trillion tax dollars that the American taxpayer is forking out to pay for this non-academic brainwashing training of your children for global government and then you decide.
$TOP & THINK
PARENTS AND CITIZENS NEED TO UNDERSTAND a major part of what is going on in your child’s school; how your child is being used as a guinea pig behind closed doors, using individualized education, global education, values clarification, deeper learning, role playing, critical thinking, etc. and the computer (Skinnerian operant conditioning) to brainwash him/her in the skills, attitudes, and values necessary for “citizenship” in a totalitarian world government where there will be no U.S.Constitution or Bill of Rights and no taxpayer representation.
IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT FOR YOUR CHILD? Here is another exhibit from Casel’s “Social and Emotional Learning Core Competencies” Keep in mind as you read this that your child will be measured, assessed, and must perform up to par on these “Core Competencies.” This is the new education. Exhibit
http://www.casel.org/social-and-emotional-learning/ “Social-Emotional Learning Is More Than a 21st-Century Skill,”sent by Peter DeWitt, April 23, 2014, 6:00 AM:
I know. Its 2014, so we have long been into the 21st century. I could have used College and Career Readiness but it was too long for the title. The truth is, SEL is a skill for any century, and we need it for college, career, or more importantly, our personal lives.
Collaborative for Academic, Social, and Emotional Learning (CASEL) defines social-emotional learning as “the processes through which children and adults acquire and effectively apply the knowledge, attitudes and skills necessary to understand and manage emotions, set and achieve positive goals, feel and show empathy for others, establish and maintain positive…
http://www.casel.org/social-and-emotional-learning/ Who is on the CASEL Board? The list includes the following:
- Timothy Shriver, Chair- Special Olympics
- Ann S. Neradm, Vice Chair- Civic Leader
- Roger P. Weissberg, Vice Chair and Chief, Knowledge Officer- University of Illinois at Chicago
- J. Lawrence Aber, NYU
- Stephen D. Polaris- Polaris Partners
- Linda Darling-Hammond- Stanford U
- Paul Goren- Evanston/Skokie ILL School District
- Mark Greenberg-Penn State U.
- Plus lots of staff members and University of Illinois at Chicago SEL Research Group
Read it and weep! Download this document HERE
http://www.casel.org/guide Click this link for this CASEL webinar. Ask yourself if THIS is what you want your children tested on, measured, assessed, databanked. . .
$TOP & THINK
Had enough? It is time to act! Call for true grassroots local education to be restored across America.
Read more at this blog: