Geoengineering is Destroying the Ozone Layer

sun

So, How Bad Can It Get? Just when it seemed the neg­a­tive news sur­round­ing global geo­engi­neer­ing could not get any worse, it absolutely can and is.

Off The Chart UV Lev­els Not Being Disclosed

We have known for some time that the UV lev­els were get­ting rapidly worse due to the ongo­ing atmos­pheric spray­ing. Any­one that is even slightly awake and aware has noticed that the sun feels incred­i­bly intense on the skin. Most vari­eties of plant life are show­ing at least some signs of stress in most areas. In many regions, whole forests are in steep decline. And its get­ting worse by the day.

chemtrails

Although extreme drought and toxic rains (due in large part to the heavy metal fall­out from geo­engi­neer­ing) are tak­ing their toll, recent meter­ing of UV lev­els in North­ern Cal­i­for­nia indi­cate that there is an ele­ment in this die off that is far worse than we had real­ized, an incom­pre­hen­si­bly high level of UV radiation.

With the assis­tance of a very gen­er­ous and con­sci­en­tious indi­vid­ual, geoengineeringwatch.org pur­chased top-of-the-line UV meter­ing equip­ment which was put in the hands of a 40-year envi­ron­men­tal meter­ing vet­eran, with 20 years gov­ern­ment expe­ri­ence and 20 years as a pri­vate con­sul­tant. Our find­ings are far beyond shocking.

From a recent sci­ence study on exces­sive UV:

We are told UV-B is only a minor com­po­nent of the total solar radi­a­tion, we now know this could not be fur­ther from the truth. Our recent meter­ing reflects an expo­nen­tial rise in UVB radi­a­tion. Due to its high energy, its poten­tial for caus­ing bio­log­i­cal dam­age to plants, ani­mals, and humans is excep­tion­ally high and even small increases could lead to sig­nif­i­cant bio­log­i­cal dam­age. There are numer­ous peer reviewed stud­ies which ver­ify this fact.

The Results

Accord­ing to agen­cies like WHO, (World Heath Orga­ni­zatin) and a long list of other rec­og­nized gov­ern­ment sources of UV infor­ma­tion like NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmos­pheric Admin­is­tra­tion), no more than 5% of the total UV reach­ing the sur­face of Earth should be UVB. The other 95% should be UVA.

These agen­cies go on to state that UVC should be ZERO.

chemtrails_from_space

Con­tinue arti­cle here:  http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/geoengineering-is-destroying-the-ozone-layer/